So, I don't mean to be insensitive, but I'm really upset about Dad's luggage. But not in the nice way. I spent like between 50-60 hours on customized presents for you guys and I'll be really upset if they got lost. On the other hand, if they didn't get lost then all his clothes and stuff did. I mean, I guess I could reproduce most of the stuff I made whereas it would be more difficult for Dad to replace all the other stuff in his other suitcase.
The parents with their kids are back. Today they were blocking the entrance to the courtyard of the residence hall I walk through. There was a table set up that said something like "Appalachian Historical Museum." Just a table with a plastic container and some papers. It was pretty puzzling. And really, really annoying. I just don't understand people who see someone walking and just stand there staring at them without moving. If I was going to take my kids anywhere on campus it would be the duck pond. It's so pretty and there are benches and a little hut thing to stand under. I just don't get this whole thing. I realize that I'm working with an extra short fuse nowadays and especially so in the morning, but I think if they would just get out of the way I would be fine. It's the parents and the kids. They just stand there like they don't understand why a college student would be walking to class on a college campus. To add to the fun, freshman orientation is going on as well as cheerleading camp.
Wednesday, June 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Do not kill them before I get there, I want to walk through them with you and challenge one of them to say something. I am in the mood to comsume some little kids and their obnoxious parents. I am glad all the stuff has finally made it here and in good condition.
where is this footbridge you keep talking about?
The footbridge is at the entrance to the LLC.
Post a Comment