So, I don't want to jinx things, but I think stuff with Will is going pretty well. He's really high maintenance which isn't necessarily a good thing. I pretty much always feel like I'm wearing my pajamas when I'm around him and his friends. I seriously have not been over there one time without someone saying something about clothes. These are 22 year old--or older--guys talking about Ralph Lauren, Eddie Bauer, or in "Piggy's" case, Rochester Big & Tall. It's pretty funny.
His birthday is in 26 days and I am freaking out a little bit. We've only been seeing each other a little over a month so I don't really know how much effort I should put into his gift(s). He's one of those people who thinks more expensive=better.
The only pictures I have of him are from high school so I guess I'll have to see how he feels about me taking some more recent pictures of him.
Wednesday, October 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Get him a card and tell him you spent all of your money on your father.
the message i got josh when we were dating went over well(someone else messaged him).
I could send you a Hezbollah t-shirt for him.
At first I was thinking, "Message? What's a message? Is this some weird Mormon thing I don't remember. Ah, massage..." :)
I'd be really, really surprised if he knows what Hezbollah is. But if Ralph Lauren makes one he'd love it I'm sure.
I had the same confusion about "message" but didn't actually remember Josh's massage. I decided she gave him a singing telegram.
I'll think about it and try give you an idea.
I say give him something you made. If he doesn't love it you can dump him and know it was the right thing to do.
But what kind of handmade thing? We got a neat hand-made children's book for stella from a friend who came to visit. It was a simple book about what our friend did with us that Stella would remember. She illustrated it with pictures from her visit. Stella likes it almost as much as I do.
Or you could design a t-shirt for him. I've been thinking of all kinds of t-shirt designs lately, and I'll share one if you want.
Post a Comment