Probably not from mine, their both sick. Danielle is particularly slimy.
I'd still take them. Her neck is especially kissable.By the way, does anybody know why I can't see any of my posts since the one about Samantha? Weird.
I too miss my nieces.
You should check the # of posts you are displaying and your archiving settings. These have to be set to the same things or posts will appear to vanish temporarily.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Probably not from mine, their both sick. Danielle is particularly slimy.
I'd still take them. Her neck is especially kissable.
By the way, does anybody know why I can't see any of my posts since the one about Samantha? Weird.
I too miss my nieces.
You should check the # of posts you are displaying and your archiving settings. These have to be set to the same things or posts will appear to vanish temporarily.
Post a Comment