This morning I got behind an SUV with a bumper sticker that said "Support Our Troops, Enlist Bush." That made me giggle. Then I noticed they had a Vietnam Veteran license plate. Intriguing. Then I saw a "W The President" sticker. Above that was one of those stickers that says something like, "If you're not completely disgusted, You're not paying attention." In what order do you think those items were put on there?
I left my house early so I could go get my revised digital imaging project printed and go to WalMart to get items for matting. On the way to Staples I realized I forgot to put my project on my jump drive before I left. I didn't have time to go back. So, I decided I would skip that class. Since I wasn't going to that class I didn't need to go to WalMart either.
I had my second Harry Potter test today. I didn't finish the book. I don't think I did that well.
Then I went to Economics. That class was okay, just really boring. During that class I realized that I had promised to help a girl mat her digital imaging project my lunch break and I was supposed to bring the blade and tape and stuff. Oops. I went ahead and waited for her in the mat-cutting room. Someone left their mat-cutter in there and we found some tape in the hall so that was lucky. The biggest problem was that it is right next to my digital imaging classroom so the whole time I was trying to avoid my teacher since I wasn't going to class. I succeeded thankfully.
So then I went to Chick-fil-A since I had about 3 hours to kill. I talked to Megan for a while and tried to finish the Harry Potter book I was just tested on. My O.W.L is coming up and it's cumulative, you know. Then I went back to school for ballet.
After ballet I was walking back to my car. Walked up all 150 stairs at the LLC and up the huge hill on Bodenheimer. I stepped into the church parking lot and didn't see my car. I got really mad thinking they towed it even though I have sticker. Then I realized, I parked in the Stadium when I came back from Chick-fil-A because it's closer to the gym.
I got home and got a really offensive e-mail from that incompetent lady that I'm doing the conference brochure for. I resigned.
Thursday, September 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Glad to hear that brochure is out of your life. They were really disasterous.... Plus, you got in some good hiking that day =/
That is almost a terrible, horrible, lousy, no good day but not quite. How is ballet class going?
you should see the graphic design supplies in the byu bookstore. you'd love it. i'm in the same building as the art dept. now so i see a lot of student work. it's pretty amazing. apparently they're working on an animated short and they have several stills posted in the lobby. interesting stuff. this isn't related to you rotten day (sorry about that by the way).
I don't think I heard abou the conference brochure but if Matt thinks your better off with out dealing with them it is no doubt true. There is deffinatly a point where the gains do not equal the cost.
Josh, I bet the graphic design program is really good out there. Sometimes I forget how big BYU is.
Ballet class is not that good either. I stayed after class on Thursday for some extra help. I've always known I'm uncoordinated, but geez.
Post a Comment