I've heard other members of your family speak of "God making things up" when life gets hellish. Can someone please tell me where this idea came from, because I wasn't aware of God being in that business . . . .
But back to the matter at hand, I hope you're ok Katie. I miss you.
4 comments:
Is this a new drink on the market or a mixed drink available at the bar at the Library?
I've heard other members of your family speak of "God making things up" when life gets hellish. Can someone please tell me where this idea came from, because I wasn't aware of God being in that business . . . .
But back to the matter at hand, I hope you're ok Katie. I miss you.
it gives you wings.. and a hangover!
Since I'm an athiest I really only made the comment as a joke.
The beverage is available at most gas stations and I would think most grocery stores. Check it out, Dad, you know you want to.
It also gives you nightmares.
Post a Comment