Friday, April 27, 2007

What Happened?

It occurred to me the other day that I am behind in the times. I remeber a few years ago I was a rarity because I don't really casually date. I would instead rather be in a "steady" relationship. Every guy I was around would say, "I'm only 20, I'm only 21, I'm only 22...I just want to be young and have fun." That made some sense to me so I kind of ignored it. I'm almost 23 now and suddenly I look around and everyone is in a serious relationship. Everyone, but me. And Will. Honestly almost every other person we know is in a committed relationship.

Changing the subject...I've heard rumors of Lebanese visitors? True? False? True/False?

3 comments:

Matthew said...

MA and the girls are going to STL for the next few months. Everything other than that is still in the air.

Terra said...

boooo!!! I want some Mary Ann and girls too- sideline whisper- I must get Melissa to up her projected June date for flier benefits.

Unknown said...

That would be interesting to poll people as a topic. I know quite a few people in that age range and many of them are in the non-committed relationship stage and many are in I think I am in a committed relationship but they do not seem to be too committed. Hmmmmm, population selection bias or established trends????