Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I Just Blue Myself

I'm really sad today. I really miss all my little nieces and need some baby hugs.

In more positive news I talked to our cousin Traci and she said that it is pretty common for school systems to make last minute choices about teaching positions so it shouldn't hurt too much to apply in July. Right afterwards though she did tell me how she just got a job offer to teach and they want her to start next week. So I guess it goes both ways.

4 comments:

Josh said...

I was expecting something different when this title popped up in my feed reader. But, yeah, especially with budget shortfalls in a lot of places, they might not even know who they can afford to hire until later in the summer.

kat said...

Yeah I've been watching a lot of Arrested Development as I drift off to sleep and it was the only title I could think of. I just meant I feel blue. If it makes up for it, facebook determined that I am most like Buster out of all the Bluths.

Megan said...

emmeline is saving up lots of cuddles just for you!

Terra said...

I've been thinking I need to make you a little video of Emmeline. it's not the same but it's something.