So I didn't get the Baked management position. Boo. I have had one interview for a management position at a restaurant. I've been selected for a second interview next week. Even though I think I would've liked the Baked position more, this job will pay more. It's a salaried position and it will definitely do more for my overall resume than waiting tables. I think it will also allow me time and resources to pursue more art projects. Cross your fingers.
In other news I'm going to attempt my first sparring class tonight. I'm really nervous I'll make an ass of myself. I hate the sensation of being embarrassed more than most other unwelcome emotions I think. In addition to that, if I'm not picking things up quickly I'm really just holding my partner back which kind of adds to the embarrassment. We'll see what happens.
Friday, October 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
maybe you should draw on a fake goatee and pretend to be "cole".
good luck with the job. I hope you get it.
I shall send waves of employment enhancing buddhist energy on your behalf.
Is the sparring class in your crav manga curriculum?
Um, I don't mean to be nit-picky but it's Krav Maga. Your's is the closest misspelling I've seen though. A lot of people say Scruff McGruff, because for some reason they think it's funny.
The sparring class is included in my monthly payment, but isn't required or anything. Since Krav is about simulating real life situations and developing muscle memory, I think this class if vital to me moving forward in my training. It was very hard to get used to getting hit and still moving forward with combative movement.
Well, Boo to Baked.
and good luck on your interview - and sparring class.
Post a Comment