Friday, February 05, 2010

Now Fighting Kat the ____ Perkins

While trying to put together a longer, more interesting post, I've decided to pose a time killing question here at I Gotta Be Honest. Now that I am dabbling in Jiu Jitsu as well as continuing Krav Maga I've decided I should have a fighter name. I'm not really planning on becoming a competitive MMA fighter, but I'd still like to have one. Some of the examples of fighter names used by guys at the studio are, "Rambo," "Rage," and--my personal favorite--"Snowball." I'm not sure that one is as menacing as it could be. Perhaps snow is frightening down here because they never get to see it so it's like a scary foreign thing. "Snowball" is actually the biggest competitive fighter we have and is a heavyweight belt winner.

Anyway, I would like some ideas so with the exception of Kitten or Kitty Kat, have at it.

10 comments:

Matthew said...

Kat the kracken?

Megan said...

the aluminum monster! or maybe dayman!

Terra said...

Fluffy

kat said...

did you just call me fat?

Megan said...

seriously. rude.

Terra said...

Why on earth would I call you fat!? I heard you gave up eating fattening invisible friends YEARS ago!

Doug said...

dwayne...just dwayne.

that way, down the road your fights could be billed as "the dwayne event"

Josh said...

At first I thought you were asking Megan if she called you fat.. And I was like "she said 'aluminum monster' not 'fatty mcgoo'!"

kat said...

It was determined by the MMA boys that my fighting name should be Kaboom. I have mixed feelings about this, but I guess it's out of control since they've already discarded by given name.

Terra said...

There was a character on Animaniacs that was named "katie Kaboom"-