Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Dad's New Stationery Package

In the Graphic Communications class I'm taking right now we are designing and printing a stationery package. The package has to be in grayscale, but it's essentially all free so I decided to see if Dad wanted me to design something for him. We've been trying to settle on a design for him for probably about a year. This is one area where Dad is pretty indecisive. Does he want logo, does he not want a logo, does he want to use "The Pediatric Group," does he want just his name? It was a little too much for his little brain to handle. Eventually we decided to market himself under just his name with a logo that conveys a feeling of safety and protection. So here is the package minus the envelope because I'm still working on that. Let me know what you guys think, but don't undo any of the progress I've made with Dad's decision making. If you do I'll mail that dead rabbit to you. I can imagine it would be pretty smelly if it had to go all the way to Lebanon.

Here is his business card. Orginally we had discussed a vertical card but it was too hard to fit all the information on it. Sorry about the borders, it is hard to see the margins.

This is the notepad design. I tried to keep it pretty plain in case he wants to write in pencil. I also still need to change the logo to dark gray instead of black.

Here is the letterhead. Also a little hard to see without page edges.

2 comments:

Matthew said...

I can't tell from the image size of the card, but is there an "i" in mail?

Anyway, it looks like a great improvement on the existing stuff.

Terra said...

I like it!