So my Art Making score was made available at 8 AM on Friday for a $30 fee. A little ridiculous especially when it's free at 8 AM on Tuesday morning. I couldn't wait. I know it's immature, but I tried to hold out and was going completely insane. I wish I were more rational, but I'll just add that to the list of things to work on about my personality.
I passed. I passed with a completely average score that kind of looks weird next to my other high score. I'm kind of bummed out. I feel like this only reaffirms the fact that I'm very good at recognizing patterns in thought like standardized tests, but only an average artist. Those who can't do, teach. Right?
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i knew you would cave. i would have too. i personally think you are a great artist by the fact that i put your art up where ever i can. so now you can get a teaching job right?
Cupcakes sound like just the thing.
I think everyone can agree that you have never been and never will be average :)
Post a Comment