I am trying to design Isabella's birthday invitations. Her friend party invitation thing is first on the agenda. Megan wants to hand them out on Monday so I'm trying to finish it tonight so we can work out any possible printing issues. Isabella has requested a strawberry party. Megan is not exceptionally thrilled with that idea, maybe because of the girliness factor. I've tried to unisex it up by building the invitation around a joke Mom used to tell a lot. Here is the front. Still working on the rest. I know you'll be on the edge of your seats till you see the punchline. Um, also the colors are wrong. I'm not sure why. Obviously the strawberries are red/pink and the bows in the ears are the same color.
1 comment:
That's the first thing I wondered about when I saw the card... Why are the strawberries that color? Weird that the scanning process did that. Anyway, it looks cute.
So, Isabella has multiple parties or something (friend party, etc.)?
Sorry to hear about your friend. It does seem that things are really pouring down on you right now.
Post a Comment