Saturday, May 13, 2006
Or in this case purple...
I know you couldn't wait for the punch line so here you go... the color is messed up on this one too. I didn't scan it, I just posted the JPEG from photoshop. I guess I will scan the whole thing when it's done because this color is awful. Isabella is having a friend party on a Friday or Saturday and a family party that Sunday. This invitation will be a trifold sort of pamphlet format and on the inside will be some more elephants playing and eating strawberries with the party information. For her family party I am thinking a sort of art nouveau floral pattern, pink and aubergine color scheme. I'm going to include some pictures so that Dad can take a copy to the Beirut Perkins family even though they can't attend. I figure Nana will also like that. The pictures will probably be black and white.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think I'm going to add some more strawberries all around the elephant. I really hate elephants and strawberries now.
You don't draw them as though you hate them . . . which I suppose is proof of how good you are.
I really like the elephant. Isabella is lucky to have her own graphics specialist for these significant events in her life.
Post a Comment