So, I decided to give the blog thing one more chance. I do like having a place to post my work and get feedback. Occasionally I also have something interesting happen in my life. I'm hoping to keep the access to this blog limited so as to avoid another psychotic Canadian/Lebanese commenter. I chose the title of my blog because it's a phrase I use a lot. I consider myself a pretty honest person. My honesty is very rarely appreciated. I was thinking today about how I seem to have a fairly abrasive personality since I'm described as "mean" or a "bitch" or "brutal". I was trying to think of a way to defend myself and it could just be the medicine I'm on (see below) but this is the best I could come up with: for every 1 person that thinks I'm mean, there's at least a half a person that likes me. Hmmmm. I think I should have been a lawyer.
I have finished my Spring Semester and am relatively unharmed. I made A's and B's with the exception of my Graphic Design 2 class. Which kind of sucks seeing as how that's my major and all. I'm still pretty proud of myself considering I took 18 credit hours and the most I've ever stuck with is 12. First day of summer vacation I threw out my back and had to stay in bed for a few days. Mom took me to the urgent care center in Blowing Rock where they gave me some nice pain killers and muscle relaxers. However, I suppose at some point I caught a virus because I spent the majority of the next day trying to walk to the bathroom with my injured back to throw up. I am feeling much better now.
Tuesday, May 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Glad to have you back, but I'm sorry to hear you were that injured.
It has put quite a damper on my break before summer school.
I'm glad you're blogging again. I can't wait for more.
Post a Comment