


I don't really like how these pictures are showing, but it's the best I can do. This was my first series for my Photographic Design 1 class. I got a 95. That class was really intense. It taught us how to use our SLR cameras, load and develop our own film, and develop our own prints. If I had time for all that I think I would have really enjoyed it. I know some of you have seen these already, but bear with me. I was trying to take pictures of Isabella finger painting, but intstead she decided to paint her entire body. The assignment was to "see light" so I side lit her with a lamp I had on hand. I also used a wide aperture with a slow shutter speed to capture some of her motion.
1 comment:
I really LOVE the middle one. it just captures my attention and I didn't want to look away.
Post a Comment