Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Pictures

So DJ has been someone I've talked about for a few years now. Not everyone has had the unique opportunity to meet him, so here are a few pictures. I think it's funny to gather people's reactions, because he's not exactly someone that most people picture me with.

DJ looking at his illegitimate baby.

DJ looking at his illegitmate baby from the other side.


DJ holding Noah's hand.I had to make him do this, but I think it's pretty cute.
DJ peeing in the road next to my car.

And, as a reward for looking at the other pictures, here is a picture of Isabella a friend she made on the train at Disney World. At least Isabella thought she was her friend, LaTonya didn't seem quite as smitten.

5 comments:

Matthew said...

Nice pictures. I'm glad that Noah got a name by the third shot...

Are these scanned prints, or digitals?

kat said...

They're scanned prints. I had to take them in a hurry so the lighting wasn't right and then I had to develop them in a hurry the night before my photography final. I tried to darken them with photoshop, but it didn't work that well. They also scanned lighter than they actually are. That's probably more information than you wanted.

Mary Ann said...

The second one of DJ and the second one of Noah are my favorites. That is a suprisingly beautiful baby.

I like the overexposed look. One thing I was never good enough at photography to do was to get the contrast right so that there are complimenting patches of very bright and hidden-in-shadows sections.

kat said...

Yes, I guess I'm still pretty bitter about the whole situation. The baby is adorable and very well behaved. He only cried once when he was hungry. And he loved me so he obvious has good taste.

Dad said...

They are nice pictures but I am still biased towards the Disney World photo.