HOly cow. That is attrocious.
Yeah, I doubt that judge will be re-elected.
It think she should have a horrid crime commited against her or a loved one by a little person and then let the short person off to roam on probation.I would be interested to see if she woudl be so understanding about their safety then.
This really is unbelievable. I cannot imagine this judgment standing up against an appeal. I await to see if the judicial system can correct this error.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
HOly cow. That is attrocious.
Yeah, I doubt that judge will be re-elected.
It think she should have a horrid crime commited against her or a loved one by a little person and then let the short person off to roam on probation.
I would be interested to see if she woudl be so understanding about their safety then.
This really is unbelievable. I cannot imagine this judgment standing up against an appeal. I await to see if the judicial system can correct this error.
Post a Comment